|Pod Lososiem Restaurant offers the arrangement of catering in any place you choose in the territory of Gdansk and the whole region.
The most frequently chosen places are:
- The Main Town Hall of Gdansk (in Polish: ‚Ratusz Głównomiejski’)
- The Old Town Hall of Gdansk (in Polish: ‚Ratusz Staromiejski’)
- Uphagen’s House
- Wisloujscie Fortress
- Abbot’s Palace in Oliwa
We are willing to come up to your expectations and organise our catering service even in Malbork Castle for those history enthusiasts who want to rediscover the atmosphere of the Middle Ages. Multiple times it has been a location where historical banquets prepared by our Chefs took place.
||We offer a comprehensive service which includes:
- formal coctail parties and banquets
- conferences and sessions
- outdoor banquets (the customer determines the way it should be prepared, for example, a banquet in old-Polish style or serving International Cuisine)
- formal breakfast, dinner, supper in the area of the customer’s company
- wedding receptions, christening parties, anniversaries and other special events